Monday, October 7, 2013

The Elliott Wave Theory

The stock market or us markets are a combination of funds, stocks, and many other means of investing.  Many people and institutions from all over the world buy and sell in order to take a profit.  Now, how do you take a profit or how would you know when to take a profit?  There are many platforms, theories and indicators that these "people" or traders/investors use to ride the waves of money flow into the markets/funds/stocks.  There is one theory i found last year that i'd like to share.  I think it is very interesting.  It is the Elliott Wave Theory.

The theory suggest that markets, funds, stocks (national or international), and even industry investments or minerals or anything we use (coffee, gold, etc), move in rhythms or waves to the upside or the downside.  When i say that it/they move, i mean it/they move by price in longer periods of time.  I won't explain in details how the Elliott wave works but you can look it up in Wikipedia or Google.  Read it and you can learn when to take profits.  

Over the past 4 or 6 years i have always interested in investing and growing my own money, my retirement account, my kids schooling, my housing investment.  But, since last year that i found the Elliott wave and other indicators, i can feel that i am now in charge.  I don't need a financial adviser anymore.   I will only need to let the waves ride me through the ups and downs of the economical and political games.  

So, i suggest you read about the theory (there are others but this one is better) and let me give you some other links from these professional analysts.  Most of these analysts are advanced.  They have many years in the us markets trading industry:

http://caldaro.wordpress.com
http://www.wavaholic.com/

Laters

Don't forget to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment